More error messages

More error messages with the satellite. More frustration but this time we sorted it out ourselves using the good old Microsoft technique of rebooting and resetting.

A couple of mixes of lime mortar and the rubber gloves were out to secure the bathroom windows in place and point up the wall around the entrance. Once the glass is all in hopefully we will have a bat proof room in the main barn where we can store stuff over the winter without it getting fouled up by the bats.

In the afternoon we set to more cutting back the beech trees and burning to regain more pasture. Amazingly the fire we had used 2 days ago only took a little coaxing from Breezy to get it back to life after that time and all the rain we have had during the day and overnight. Once again rain stopped play but only just before the darkness did.


Quick shower and now looking forward to
beef casserole with fetta dumplings.

This entry was posted in Summer 2010, The Project. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

For security, use of Google's reCAPTCHA service is required which is subject to the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

I agree to these terms.